Twice as varied
Holiday villages with a full-blown South Tyrolean flair
The natural landscape around Brixen is just as varied as the holiday village. You can find it all here. Discover nature’s treasure chest with its genuine South Tyrolean attractiveness.
- Grapes & wine: In the wide valley basin and on the soft mountain slopes around Brixen, you will come across villages such as Vahrn, Neustift and Elvas, which are marked by vineyards and orchards.
- Along the Chestnut Road on the wonderful Eisack Valley mountain range, there is Tils, Pinzagen, Gereuth, Tschötsch, Vahrn and Tötschling with their old chestnut groves.
- Along the old Brenner Road. You will find the historic villages of Mittewald and Franzensfeste, which were already famous during the time of horse-drawn carriages and walking trails leading from one refuge station to the next.
- On the sunny slopes of the Plose mountain, you scan ee the church towers of Mellaun, Klerant, Sarns, Albeins, St. Andrä, Karnol and St. Leonhard, which send their resounding bells far into the South Tryolean countryside.
- Fresh Alpine natural landscape with dense fir forests and cool mountain creeks bring you to Schalders and Spiluck.
- High Alpine meadows and the Dolomite mountains are characteristics of the holiday villages of Afers, Palmschoß, Kreuztal and Lüsen.