Twice the fun
The largest fun and adventure pool in South Tyrol
Swimming with fun guaranteed: the Acquarena is the largest leisure pool in Upper Italy and offers a modern leisure area with indoor and outdoor pools, Wellness facilities, lawns with sufficient shade, playgrounds, water fun and an adventure restaurant.
|Indoor area: |
- Indoor swimming pool with sports pool (25 x 16.25 metres)
- Fun pool with rapid channel, jacuzzis and giant slide
- Salt bath with high concentration of iodine
- Separate children’s area with two children slides
- Salt bath with high concentration of iodine and access to outdoor area
|Wellness area: |
- Fitness studio with fitness equipment, training possibilities, physiotherapy
- Massage, baths, use of Feldenkrais method
- Giant slide
|Sauna area: |
- Finnish sauna
- Bio sauna
- Herb sauna
- Thalasso cabin
- Block sauna
- ‘Volcano‘ steam bath
- Outdoor sauna
- Solarium: on the roof terrace with jacuzzi, blue box
|Outdoor area: |
- Children’s area with children’s pool
- Sports pool with tower
- Fun pool with water slide
- Two volley and beach soccer courts
- Playground tools
Daily opening from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3-hour / day / family and season ticket available.
Outdoor area open from beginning of June to beginning of September.
Acquarena, Altenmarktgasse 28, Brixen, South Tyrol/Italy. Tel: +39 0472 268433 www.acquarena.com