Twice as recommendable
Conferences, meetings, congresses in Brixen
Congresses, conferences and meetings for up to 700 people can be organised very easily in the South Tyrolean town of
Brixen. A number of education and congress centres offer a variety of sizes, while the cultural history of an old bishop’s town and an active, social lifestyle with many facets are elements for a successful event. Twice as much quality in all areas
The quality seal which marks Brixen as a congress and meeting place, are quite convincing:
- Easily accessible: Brixen is easily accessible from North and South due to its location at the warm southern side of the Alps, making it a central event location, ideal also as a starting point for excursions and trips to natural and cultural destinations in South Tyrol and Upper Italy.
- Congress enterprises – rich in tradition: Brixen’s congress locations have been tested for a long time: the house of education ‘Kloster Neustift’, the Forum Brixen, the Cusanus Academy and the Kassianeum are professionally run enterprises with experience over several decades.
- Town and mountain with a Mediterranean climate: The proximity of the town and mountains in this southern warm climate enables your group to enjoy nature at the end of every day after the seminars and opens a broad variety of activities for different needs.
- Gourmet taste touched by the Mediterranean: The Brixen hotels and restaurants work with a high quality standard. The offer of restaurants runs from original South Tyrolean Törggele enjoyment to award winning restaurants. The nightlife presents you with a colourful variety and exclusive boutiques make shopping an experience.
- Security and cleanliness: Brixen is particularly safe by day or night and is well-cared for with a clean appearance.