The Brixen Bikepark on mount Plose is exclusively used by us mountain bikers! Therefore, the following trail rules and tips are a matter of honour for bikers!
1. Riding the mountain bike is at your own risk
2. Only ride on indicated bike lines. Leaving marked bike lines leads to the withdrawal of the lift ticket
3. A helmet is required for all riders in the Brixen Bikepark (full face helmet recommended). Wear appropriate clothing and protectors
4. Your mountainbike must be free of any technical faults. Use of enduro, downhill, freeride or all mountain bike recommended
5. Please follow the indications of the Brixen Bikepark staff as well as of all signs, including line closures
6. At intersections between bike trails and paved roads art. 145 of the highway code is applied
7. Respect other visitors, nature and wildlife
8. Absolute ban on alcohol
WARM UP - TIP
Warm up the brain and body and inspect the line at low speed.
Lap the line a few times and get to know the flow of the features.
Start small and work your way up faster speeds and larger features.