Parish curch S. Andrea
In the grown village of St. Andrä, there lies the parish church with the same name, mentioned for the first time in 1177. Its late Gothic rebuilding around 1485 of the altar - room and the tower is still visible, in the 18th century an important Baroque reconstruction was carried out.Georg Tangl, board of the seminary of Brixen and priest of St. Andrä, looked for a rich decor with stucco (Franz Singer), already around 1736, the ceiling frescoes of Jakob Jennewein with the martyrdom of the saint Andreas were created. In 1930 followed the altar picture of the painter Johann Baptist Oberkofler. The Mary-Help-Chapel in the churchyard is a compact octagonal building dating from 1696. The octagon, the work of the architect Delai of Bozen, is an important example of Baroque central building. The altars of Mary, Antonius and Notburga are as well works of the late 17th century.