Natz is the original seat of the ancient Natz parish from the Carolingian period. The curch was built in 1208 in the late Gothic style, commissioned by the Prince-Archbishop Konrad and consecrated in honor of St. Philip and St. Walburga. The tower was built from 1,400 granite blocks. The wooden sculptures that decorate the neo-Gothic main altar date back to 1470 and were influenced by the famous Artist Michael Pacher.
The church is situated in the center of the Naz village