White Tower Museum
The 72 m high Gothic tower of the St. Michael parish church is as well as the double towers of the cathedral the landmark of the city of Brixen. Due to its clear, bricked tower-roof, it is called the “White Tower”. The actual shape dates back to the year 1459. Typical also the four oriels, behind which the room of the fire guard was located up to the Second World War.