In the weeks before Christmas you can feel a very special flair in Brixen.
The snow glitters from the surrounding mountain peaks into the valley and the slopes are also ready for the first ski turns. Whether for sporty people, relaxed connoisseurs or culture lovers, Brixen and its surroundings offer the ideal mix in the festive season.
Brixen's old town will shine in warm and atmospheric lights throughout the Christmas season. There is no need to do without the magic of Christmas this year either. Through various pre-Christmas activities, guests and locals will feel the special flair of this period throughout the old town and spend unique moments together with their loved ones.
Details will follow shortly.
Eight good reasons to visit Brixen at Christmas time
1. A Christmassy atmosphere throughout the old town with pre-Christmas highlights
2. The cathedral and its cloister
3. Local gastronomic traditions
4. The flair of the old town of Brixen with its incomparable shops
5. The Hofburg with the Nativity Museum
6. Italy's unique light musical show in the Brixen Hofburg
7. The treasures of the area: Neustift monastery and Franzensfeste fortress
8. The Plose ski area