Travelling in times of Covid-19
Last update: 04.05.2022
A Green Pass or Super Green Pass is not required for a holiday in South Tyrol.
The use of a face covering in all closed spaces open to the public is still recommended.
Please follow these familiar rules:
- Frequently washing and disinfecting your hands is an excellent protective measure!
- Keep a safe distance to others in both open and closed spaces.
Wear a face covering in the following situations:
- FFP2 masks must be worn on public transport.
- An FFP2 mask must also be worn at all performances or events open to the public, regardless of whether they are held indoors or outdoors. This includes theatres, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment venues with live music and other similar establishments, as well as at sporting events and competitions.
- To view the current figures in regard to the coronavirus in South Tyrol, please visit the official website of the South Tyrolean provincial administration.
and South Tyrol
Prior to leaving for your holiday in South Tyrol, please make sure you have made the following preparations.
Skiing, hiking and more
- Guests with a valid Super Green Pass (vaccinated or recovered) are permitted to use cable cars and lifts. Children under 12 are exempt.
- A FFP2 mask is required in closed lifts.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1 metre to others.
- We recommend that you buy your ski pass online.
- Ventilation and disinfection of the lift facilities.
- The same safety regulations apply in the ski huts as in the bars and restaurants.