Snow & Wine
Wine enjoyment on our alpine pastures
In March, Villandro, Bressanone/Bixen-Plose, Val di Funes/Villnöss and Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal appear completely in white. Guided wine tastings and gastronomic weeks offered exclusively in March await winter hikers and skiers on the Valle Isarco alpine pastures and mountains.
The "Snow & Wine" Alpine Pleasure Weeks are a very special and tasteful highlight under the South Tyrolean winter sky. According to the motto "Wine enjoyment on our alpine pastures", the Valle Isarco dedicates the month of March 2019 (2nd – 29th March 2019) to oenological and gastronomic specialties in an extraordinary environment.
There are eight particularly inviting and tasty alpine pleasure hikes available. Fresh air, good mood, great company, panoramic views and relaxation in nature characterize these exclusive pleasure tours. An overview of the bookable dates, which are offered
• Val di Funes/Villnöss: Saturday 2nd & Wednesday 6th March 2019
• Villlandro/Villanders: Saturday 9th & Wednesday 13th March 2019
• Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal: Saturday 16th & Wednesday 20th March 2019
• Bressanone/Brixen-Plose: Saturday 23rd & Wednesday 27th 2019
Throughout the month, the participating alpine huts and refuges serve the best wines from the Valle Isarco, accompanied by special gastronomic delicacies. An overview of the periods, which are offered per destination:
• Val di Funes/Villnöss: 2nd until 8th March 2019
• Villlandro/Villanders: 9th until 15th March 2019
• Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal: 16th until 22nd March 2019
• Bressanone/Brixen-Plose: 23rd until 29th March 2019
Further information and the detailed programm will be soon publicized
A joint project of the Tourism Associations Chiusa/Barbiano/Velturno/Villandro, Bressanone/Brixen, Val di Funes/Villnöss, Rio Pusteria/aGitschberg Jochtal in cooperation with eisacktalWein, the Valle Isarco vintners and the alpine huts.