Christmas Market Brixen
REGIONAL PRODUCTS, SHORT TRANSPORT ROUTES AND ALL THIS IN THE SPIRIT OF TOGETHERNESS.
Where cattle used to be traded, locals and guests during Christmas time gather to enjoy the contemplative Christmas atmosphere surrounded by traditional wooden huts, festively decorated trees and the cathedral chapter.
Handmade candles and wooden articles, homemade specialities and South Tyrolean natural cosmetics. The Christmas Market offers products that have been mainly produced or refined in South Tyrol. Whether individual gift ideas for friends and family or simply a cosy get-together with homemade mulled wines, dumpling variations or sweet krapfen. The new concept of the Brixen Christmas Market, the cultural programme with Christmas initiatives planned in collaboration with local associations and institutions, as well as the festively decorated old town, ensure a contemplative Christmas time.
- Monday - Thursday: 11.00 - 19.00
- Friday - Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00 - 19.00
Food & gastronomic booths:
- Monday - Thursday: 11.00 - 20.30
- Friday - Saturday: 10.00 - 21.00
- Sunday & public holidays: 10.00 - 20.30
- Gastronomic evenings: 23.11. (opening market), 08.12. & 23.12. until 10 pm
Special opening days:
- 24.12.2023 & 31.12.2023: 10.00 - 16.00
- 01.01.2024: 12.00 - 19.00
- 06.01.2024: 10.00 - 18.00
The market will be closed on 25 December
Opening Brixen Christmas Market