General Terms and Conditions
What can be used?
Brixen Tourism has all rights of use, including the right to transfer them to third parties, for the following items:
- Text files,
- Image videos,
- Raw material moving images,
- Audio tracks, and
- Graphic files.
(hereinafter referred to as "media").
All of the available media are protected by copyright.
What must be stated when publishing / using these media?
When publishing and/or using these media, the source and copyright holder shall be stated as follows:
"Brixen Tourism /First name and surname of copyright holder".
This shall be stated at the following locations:
- Directly, i.e., underneath or next to the given medium
- In the official printing / publication information
- In the case of social media channels, directly in the post.
Who may use the media and for what purpose?
Use shall be permitted exclusively for the following users and for the following purposes:
- Journalists / press agents / PR agencies for news reporting purposes pertaining to Brixen.
- Travel agencies for advertising Brixen in the manner customary for this sector.
- Members of Brixen Tourism for site communication and communication of the travel-related topics (websites, social media and brochures. The photos may not be used for advertisements and campaigns (neither print nor web).
What else must be noted when using the medium "Image Video?"
It is not permitted for image videos to be either processed or modified. Additional videos about and from Brixen can be found at the YouTube channel "Visit Brixen". A hyperlink to them can be embedded (e.g., websites, newsletters, social networks). These videos shall not be processed or otherwise modified.
- Any use beyond the above, in particular for commercial purposes directly related to the media (e.g., the sale of an image, an album, a calendar, a postcard, use as cover of a book/magazine, etc.), is not permitted.
- The use of the media to promote one's own offer or product is not permitted (e.g. social media post to promote one's own product, cover image of product brochure, etc.).
- The media must be used appropriately. This means that the media must not be associated with pornographic, racist or right-wing extremist contents or any contents representing a violation of law and good practices.
- The use of the media to endanger or injure the reputation and prestige of Brixen is expressly prohibited.
- The transmission of media to third parties, especially through sale, and the duplication of the media as well as the archiving of the media on one's own storage devices are prohibited.
- The provided media must not be modified, processed, redesigned, or manipulated, with the exception of raw material moving images (see above).
Indemnification for claims made by third parties and liability